If you are planning for the picnic or a vacation or a day out with family or friends on a hot sunny day. Certainly, your troop required cold groceries and thinking about the chillness problem. Then you must require a portable ice cooler. A cooler is nothing but an ice cooler box or portable ice chest that is used to keep perishable products fresh and beverages cool. Generally, ice cubes are placed inside the cooler to preserve items and maintain coldness for a longer duration. These coolers have interior and exterior walls are made up of plastic and foam is used between the walls. It is also available in different sizes from small to large family usage.
The Yeti Tundra coolers are one of the best-selling products in the market as compare with other company products. Even the price range is higher than other product models. These coolers are constructed based on the roto-molding process that rotates the product and cools to form a solid body. It can resist ultraviolet ray, heat and use in the rough environment is easier. The best feature of Yeti Tundra cooler is that ice can intact for five to seven days fully.
Features and specifications:
- Built quality: The roto-molding process is used for the construction process of the coolers. The product is rotated around for material cool to a solid piece. This will avoid the defects and bonds together. The strength of the Yeti coolers is higher and greater weight-bearing capacity.
- Models: This product is available in various models: 20, 45, 50, 50, 65, 75, 105, 110, 125and 250. These models are a decent fit for individuals, small families or groups and larger families. It’s capacity and ice intact capability will helpful for weekend, picnics or a full week vacation.
- Insulation: The insulation for the cooler helps in the ice retention process. The Thicker wall will have more retention capability compare with less thickness walls. The Yeti uses PermaFrost insulation that is pressure injected from polyurethane (PU) foam in the wall and lid. The Fatwall design will add an extra thickness of 2 inches of insulation. The thick quality gasket used in the lid will reduce heat trespass. This will make sure that ice will stay ice for a larger duration.
- Latch: The defects in most of the coolers are latches because there are made of plastic. They succumb to the sun rays and cracks into pieces. To overcome the faults in the cooler, Yeti has developed a patented T-REX lid latch of heavy-duty rubber. The Neverfail hinge system with two hinge pins and interlocking designs will prevent the breaking of the hinge.
- Portability: The Lipgrip and Doublehaul handles are two ways to carry coolers. The lip grip handles are molded parts and well hidden from handholds. Most of the buyers will use DoubleHaul handles of military-grade polyester rope and rubberized hand-holders.
- Drain system: The Vortex drain system will make your work easy to drain out the cooler. The Yeti has provided a threaded drain plug instead of a fraction fit plug. This will help to drain even in the partially opening of the plug. The plug can also open fully and remove for faster draining.
when you decided to buy yeti coolers that mean you’re going buy one of the best coolers in the world.These
are the best coolers as compare with counterparts in the market. The cooling power, durability, strength, and capability are much higher and convenience.
All the models of Yeti coolers are manufactured by using a rotomolded polyethylene frame that makes the product unbreakable. The fat wall design and pressure injected permafrost insulation will make ice retention for a longer duration. The extra features like T-Rex lid latches, anchor point tie-down slots, a vortex drainage system; non-skid rubber feet, and a never-fail hinge system. The Bearfoot non-slip feet will prevent sliding in any type of platform.
A vast number of different sizes of coolers are available from Yeti. The models are varying with respect to the size and capacity of the coolers. The empty weight will also differ from model to model. The models are available for small to the larger range of people on their requirements capable.
The ice retention will depend on ice in the cooler. The more capacity of ice leads to larger days of storage. Which means smaller capacity cooler will have a shorter duration of chillness. The middle and bigger cooler can hold ice for a longer duration of 5 – 7 days.
Yeti Tundra cooler models:
1. TheFATWALL™ DESIGN of the cooler will add two inches extra-thick walls of insulation for ice retention.
2. The Yeti’s PERMAFROST™ insulation process for polyurethane foam of commercial-grade is pressure-injected in the walls and lid of the cooler will makes ice retention for a longer duration.
3. The one-piece rotomolded construction makes the cooler durable, indestructible and stronger.
4. The patented technology T-REX™ LID latches of heavy-duty break free rubber will never make you place the new latch.
5. Molded tie-down ANCHORPOINT™slots are easy to mount your trailer, boat, or truck.
6. NEVERFAIL™ hinge system of interlocking design and two hinge pins will not break at any conditions.
7. The INTERLOCK™ LID system will restrict heat air by creating a form-fitting barrier.
8. The COLDLOCK™ gasket layer throughout the length of the lid will block out the heat and maintains cold conditions.
9. The integrated LIPGRIP™ handles make cooler to carry easier. It also saves space and stays out of the way.
10. The military-grade DOUBLEHAUL™ polyester rope of handles will provide extra durability.
11. The leak-proof VORTEX™ drain system is rugged and specially designed for faster and easy draining.
12. Yeti’s BEARFOOT™ non-slip feet base will avoid the cooler to slide and keeps in a fixed place.
List of Tundra models
|1||Tundra 35||21” x 16” x 15.5”||7.2||27.3||20 lbs.|
|2||Tundra 45||25.5” x 16” x 15.375”||9.4||35.6||23 lbs.|
|3||Tundra 50||24” x 17.375” x 18”||11.8||44.7||26 lbs.|
|4||Tundra 65||30.5” x 17.5” x 16”||14.3||54.1||29 lbs.|
|5||Tundra 75||33.25” x 18” x 18”||18.7||70.8||34 lbs.|
|6||Tundra 105||30.5” x 19.5” x 20”||21.8||82.5||36 lbs.|
|7||Tundra 110||37” x 18” x 20”||24.1||91.2||39 lbs.|
|8||Tundra 125||40” x 19.5” x 20”||30.3||114.7||48 lbs.|
|9||Tundra 250||55” x 22.625” x 21.25”||58.1||219.9||70 lbs.|
*Outer dimension are consideredClick here to Watch Our Latest Video:
The above table represents the list of coolers with respective size configuration, capable and empty weight. The configurations of the cooler are designed by considering a different group of people. The ice retention will be more for larger coolers because of more capacity.
Related Post: YETI TANK 85 Bucket Cooler YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
Are Yeti Tundra coolers are better buying option?
The answer will be always “Yes” because this is the most welcomed cooler brand by consumers across the world. The ultimate performance, greater quality, and strength of the cooler made better buy options for the users. Instead of buying a low-grade cooler, the onetime investment for Yeti Tundra cooler will be a better option.